Business

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve started two new business this year. The second business was started to supplement the first. I have had good growth and I know that there is a need for both of these businesses in our community. We have been growing but this last month was slow and that gets very scary. I am trying not to...
Replies
9
Views
62
Hi please can you pray for ### business. She is having problems with her customers not paying her. I thank you in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
192
Heavenly Father, thank You for the business You have entrusted to me. Give me wisdom, excellence, integrity, and the capacity to grow it into a source of meaningful employment. Open doors for expansion, partnerships, customers, and investment. May this business create opportunities for people to...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom