Business

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve started two new business this year. The second business was started to supplement the first. I have had good growth and I know that there is a need for both of these businesses in our community. We have been growing but this last month was slow and that gets very scary. I am trying not to...
Replies
9
Views
62
Hi please can you pray for ### business. She is having problems with her customers not paying her. I thank you in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
192
Heavenly Father, thank You for the business You have entrusted to me. Give me wisdom, excellence, integrity, and the capacity to grow it into a source of meaningful employment. Open doors for expansion, partnerships, customers, and investment. May this business create opportunities for people to...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom