Break up

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my friend who is in a toxic relationship does break up. They had a huge and unfair argument today which left my friend heartbroken. They will most probably break up but it is not official yet. Please pray that they do. I’m so sick and tired of seeing my friend lose their spark...
Replies
10
Views
127
Please pray for me and the places I have been searched and tested and trialed from the man I was seeing while he was working on projects for his workplace, there are places I have found myself that I do not understand and feel trapped. Please help me to ask God to be removed from these places. I...
Replies
12
Views
187
Can you please pray for my son & his girlfriend to get back together. They both love each other 💯! Just going through some things right now.
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom