Blah

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

That Dr. Fauci wpuld SHUT UP already with his "dire predictions" Oh this covid is the worst, blah blah,We'll "never" get over it, it's here forever, you "must" get vaccinated. The same song and dance every day.SHUT UP ALREADY withthe lamentations.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord I've been feeling blah lately. I don't know if its my anxiety or if its physical. I ask for your protection, I have not seen a Dr. in a few years, now I'm thinking something is wrong with me and I'm scared. Please keep me healthy both physically and mentally, I need to be here for my...
Replies
Views
This week I’ve been hit in the face once and back of head once from the man I live with. I did not throw hands at him first but I did speak loudly towards his demeanor at me for being fat and stupid and blah all the other things one can’t endure with out feeling hot. I’ve had my hair ripped out...
Replies
Views
Just wondering why I've heard televangelists always say there's nothing more to be fulfilled, the Rapture is right at the door, could happen before the end of this broadcast,blah, blah, blah yet that was 20, 25 years ago and we're still here.Why get our hopes up if they're not right.It would be...
Replies
Views
It's the holidays, get together time.My request, I wish Dr.Fauci would lay off for a few days with the morbid talk,The lecturing, don't get together, the virus has more power than the love of your family,blah blah, blah.I mean, this is a get together time, there's a time and a place for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom