Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
That Dr. Fauci wpuld SHUT UP already with his "dire predictions" Oh this covid is the worst, blah blah,We'll "never" get over it, it's here forever, you "must" get vaccinated. The same song and dance every day.SHUT UP ALREADY withthe lamentations.

That Dr. Fauci wpuld SHUT UP already with his "dire predictions" Oh this covid is the worst, blah blah,We'll "never" get over it, it's here forever, you "must" get vaccinated. The same song and dance every day.SHUT UP ALREADY withthe lamentations.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would intervene and bring resolution over this matter, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Oh Holy Father, only You have the Word of life. We pray in agreement with You as Your body on earth, that Your will be done. Restrain Lord our enemies; free us from the evil one, because Yours is the Kingdom, the power and the glory forever. Amen!

Prayer for Protection from All Covid-19 Variants/Mutations

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please protect me from getting any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Remember this, God is always in control. Nothing is impossible for God. At any time, at any moment God can stop Covid-19. But God has chosen not to.
Psalm 135:6 states, “The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 states, “There is a purpose and reason for all things under the sun.” God has a purpose for Covid-19.

Everything Has A Purpose

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

"God did not give us the spirit of fear"It's getting to the holiday time,and people want to {and should have the right to} get together with others. Noone would even think about covid any more if those who make a buck from it like Dr. Fauci weren't trying to alarm us, and those in power like my...
Replies
Views
I wish everyone would shut up with covid already!The same subject over and over for 2 years already. They need to realize, not everyone is obsessed with it.And it's like all they know.Every little sniffle, they think it's that. Not to mention the media.Give it a break already!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom