Gileirin
Disciple of Prayer
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You are the Way, the Truth and the Life–the only Truth and the only Way. I thank You that You desire that I have truth in my inward parts and that I walk in the freedom that comes only from walking in the light of Your truth. Father, today I take a stand against any deception trying to take root in my life. I bind deception and lies right now in the Name of Jesus. I curse every attempt of the devil to get me to buy a lie. I refuse to be tempted to believe lies wrapped in truth and things that sound good or sound right, but do not line up with Your Word. I declare that I walk in love toward all people, which is a defense against deception. I ask, Lord, that when people–even proclaiming Christians–exalt new ideas over the Word of God, that I will be quick to recognize it–that I will look to Your Word for guidance and confirmation, not to man. I ask that every veil be removed from my eyes, that I will not be blinded by the opinions of others, by the thoughts and ideas of the world, but I will know the true voice of my Shepherd. Lord, I ask that You bring conviction upon me for any areas where I have fallen into believing a lie. Show me these areas, and bring them to my mind. I ask that You cause me to humble myself, repent and get back on the road of truth. Your Word says You set the captives free, and I declare today that I am free of deception. I praise You and thank You that You keep me safe in Your truth and that I will always have the desire to abide in You, no matter what persecution I may face. In Your Name, I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.