Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
In this month of August, that building project is kicking off by fire, and I decree earlier than expected in the completion in the name of Jesus Amen
As we enter this month, every stomach pain and illness in the life of my husband is dropped by the fire of the holy ghost Amen
In this new month, I will confirm my twin boys pregnancy in the name of Jesus Amen
I pray for massive financial doors to be opened to my husband in the mighty name of Jesus Amen. O lord let ur favor and Grace be upon the life of my husband Amen
In this month of August, I will do a confirmatory test of my AA genotype in the name of Jesus Amen
I commit ### into ur hands o God, continue to guide and protect her and bless her with good health in Jesus name
We will not use our money to service any negativity and no evil emergencies concerning me and my family in the name of Jesus amen
I commit my sister ### into ur hands, I pray o lord that u settle her maritally and perfect all that concerns her in Jesus name Amen
O lord I decree long life upon the life of my family members in Jesus name Amen
This month is a month of back to back congratulations to me and my family especially my husband in the name of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🏻
I have prayed. May the Lord continues to bless you and your family. Walk in Victory!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sent a prayer request here in August for my loved one who was in the bad relationship with a non-believer girl who does future telling and divination kind of activities, and I prayed that may God reveal all the truth in front of my loved one. I want to tell you all that God has heard our...
Replies
7
Views
258
My name is ### and my wife’s name is ###. She is five months pregnant, and unfortunately, her cervix has opened about one finger and bleeding. The doctor told us that we need God’s miracle and that if the pregnancy can continue for a few more weeks, there may be a chance for the baby to survive...
Replies
10
Views
147
O GOD ALMIGHTY, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS RECEIVED. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU O GOD. I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY SINS. I BLESS YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU O GOD. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. I PRAY THAT MY MOTHER IN CANADA IS IN GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE GRANT HER COMFORT AND GOOD...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom