ANSWER PRAYERS

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for guiding me. I need you Lord now. I pray my grandson ### go to court today and the judge closes out his case. I pray ###'s mom keeps home with her, help him getting into community college, and find a job. I pray my grandson ### goes back to school, and find job. I pray my...
Replies
11
Views
141
Thank you Lord. I pray that you protect my grandson ###, guide him safely to ### and return him back home safely this week. Protect my grandson ### to stay out of trouble, stop smoking weed, and get his life together. Protect my grandsons ###, ###, ###, and granddaughter ###. Watch over my...
Replies
11
Views
202
Lord thank you. I need you Lord to hear me and. I need you now. I pray for my grandson ###, watch over him, protect him , I pray ### remove all negative people, and things from his life now and find a job, go to school get his life on the right path. Fix it for ### now Lord. In Jesus Name I...
Replies
14
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom