AMEN

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your request that God would keep you safe always and that even in death you would be safe in His care and be taken to the better side to be with Him forever.

We have prayed that the Lord would give you His perfect peace and assurance about your eternal home and that you would know the comfort of His presence and His promise that nothing can separate us from His love. We are reminded of His word that Jesus said in John 14:2 that He goes to prepare a place for us and that even when we walk through the valley we need not fear for He is with us as we read in Psalm 23:4.

We pray in Jesus Name that you will know how deeply God loves you and that you will rest in the assurance of salvation through faith in His Son and that His hand will keep you now and for all eternity.

If your request was answered and God has given you peace and assurance, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please keep me safe, always, even when I die. Dear God, when I die, please let me go over to the better side. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
129
Dear God, please keep me safe, always, even when I die. Dear God, when I die, please let me go over to the better side. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
97
Dear God, please keep me safe, always, even when I die. Dear God, when I die, please let me go over to the better side. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom