Am kiganga ### Uganda i want to ...

Loreniorak

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### Uganda i want to pray for me demones uses at night as woman yet am a man and even painful low backbone and i don't have manpower please pray for me
 
Am kiganga ### ### i want to pray for me demones uses at night as woman yet am a man and even painful low backbone and i don't have manpower please pray for me
I am praying for your protection and deliverance from these evil spirits. I am praying that you are fully covered by the blood of Jesus in body, soul and spirit. I am praying that the blood of Jesus will be a wall around you always so nothing which is not from God will come near you. I call on the Name above all names the Name of Jesus Christ to protect you in your dreams and to destroy all the work of the enemy. I speak deliverance and restoration for you. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 
I am praying for your protection and deliverance from these evil spirits. I am praying that you are fully covered by the blood of Jesus in body, soul and spirit. I am praying that the blood of Jesus will be a wall around you always so nothing which is not from God will come near you. I call on the Name above all names the Name of Jesus Christ to protect you in your dreams and to destroy all the work of the enemy. I speak deliverance and restoration for you. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
137
Lord jesus christ, I not able to take pressure due to hotel business very low. My bosses not happy with my performance. And I am not happy working hear. Staff salary delayed, security and housekeeping staff 5 months no salary. Vendors are asking payment. Building no licences. I cannot take it...
Replies
9
Views
117
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom