PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
DEAREST LORD OUR DIVINE SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST,bless ALL in complete healings. Bless all to be Cancer pain illness free. Bless all with employment health,food,home children family friends transportation love,understanding.Bless my new oral chemo treatment to be most healing. Bless this lovely...
Replies
Views
praysite-80
P
P
DEAREST LORD THROUGH OUR DIVINE SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST,may I offer and thank YOU in Thanksgiving for all the many many blessings I and many many have through YOUR DIVINE BLESSINGS. May you continue to bless all that are in so much need. May you shine your blessed light on all in need of finances...
Replies
Views
praysite-67
P
P
DEAR LORD JESUS PLEASE HEAR AND ANSWER ALL.Please lay your healing curing loving protective hands on ALL especially. SHIRLEY (CANCER PAIN SLEEP) MAHMOUD (Financial Burdens Cancer)LARRY (FINANCES CANCER) DIANA(CANCER MRI PAIN )JOANN(ANXIETY) FARRIBA ANN IRIS EVA (PAIN ) STEPHENIE(EMPLOYMENT...
Replies
Views
praysite-67
P
P
DEAREST LORD OUR DIVINE SAVIOR JESUS please heal love bless Roseann and the decisions that have been cast upon her.Bless her sons Hank & Joseph. Please bless Jodi Lee Joseph India. Also Jodi(new position) Lee(new position) Joseph (school blessings) India (new school). Bless their new schools...
Replies
Views
praysite-67
P
P
Please pray daily for my dad, my mom, my sister and myself who are facing a lot of problems. Pray for our enlightenment, protection, success, health, peace, joy and faith.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please Pray Daily: 1. ANTONIO, ANA, ALICE, MIKE, SHERWIN, AIREEN, REY, AGNES, NEMY & ANJO
Replies
Views
praysite-2252
P
P
pray for me to enter to the jannatul fardaous
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for Betty a 76 year old woman who will have surgery today to remove a cancerous tumor from her colon. Pray for salvation and healing. thank you
Replies
Views
praysite-2718
P
P
pleae pray for my son T. early 30s, he is marrying a wonderful Christian woman. He has had a problem with anger in his past and I want this marriage to be blessed and that he will stay centered in Christ. If this marriage is not to happen. Pray gods perfect and best will for both of them. He...
Replies
Views
praysite-2719
P
P
Please pray for Katy, a 26 year old with breast cancer. Having major difficulties. Chemo levels are not good. Radiation did not work. Chemotherapy being prolonged. Cancer spreading. Double mastectomy in the future. She is really struggling. There are other tragic issues over the last couple of...
Replies
Views
praysite-1212
P
Top Bottom