DEAREST LORD THROUGH OUR DIVINE SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST,may I offer and

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-67

DEAREST LORD THROUGH OUR DIVINE SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST,may I offer and thank YOU in Thanksgiving for all the many many blessings I and many many have through YOUR DIVINE BLESSINGS. May you continue to bless all that are in so much need. May you shine your blessed light on all in need of finances employment health food home. Bless all Cancer to be gone or at least to a halt.Bless our economy and it's leaders. Bless Christmas the coming New Year 2009 to be one of complete health,happiness. Bless this litte co that employs me and it's owners Chuck & Bev. Also employees Diana Tori Hayley Heather. May all be accomplished through YOU DEAR LORD today and always. Love peace blessings HOPE light grace mercy prayers to ALL. Diana

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom