PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
I have a cat that is very ill--doctors don't know what's wrong with her--we've tried everything--she is a creature created by God and we would like to keep her a little longer--if it is God's will--please pray for Stripe!!
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Dear God On november 22, 2008 , I lost my RC Jack Russell terrier to panceratitis. I miss him so much. Please pray for him, Iknow he only a dog. Missing you
Replies
Views
praysite-2714
P
P
Pray for the restoration of our marriage.
Replies
Views
praysite-16
P
P
Pray spiritual healing for a ministry partner. He needs to get back into the work and church. He has gotton away in the last 2 months and hurting in lots of ways due to it. Also pray for relationship problems that God will open his eyes for what is really Gods will and he can not deny it and...
Replies
Views
praysite-2715
P
P
daughter needs to get rid of hubby. Find him another. Bad deal...Married too quick. She may try again if he has job, and, kinder. Thanks.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Unclog my heart please. Dr. wants to cut...some prayers will do. Help me out some...just weak right now.
Replies
Views
praysite-2716
P
P
My family has many problems...crs, from lucedale,usa..Few friends too...assist and thanks. Remeber my brother and sister, and, dad too. Many ill at this time. thanks.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
My family has many problems...crs, from lucedale,usa..Few friends too...assist and thanks.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Unclog my prayers please. Dr. wants to cut...some prayers will do. Help me out some...just weak right now.
Replies
Views
praysite-2716
P
P
Please pray for my family to be restored. My kids father got out of prison a little over a year ago and dissappeared untill Thanksgiving. What an awsome suprise to see him. He appears to be back on drugs and not sure of where he needs to be. He comes and goes and it causes heart ache for my...
Replies
Views
praysite-2717
P
Top Bottom