PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
Hello I need prayer because I have been threatened by a person who is an alcoholic. He tries to get me to take him to buy drugs and if I refuse he threatens me . Last night he busted my door down when I was asleep. I don't want to get the police. I would like the Lord to intervene and change...
Replies
Views
praysite-2720
P
P
Please pray for positive communication to begin from Tom Towards Kathylou asap. Please pray God gives Tom J. Green the will, the desire, the faith, the knowledge, strength and courage to change situations in his life so he can return to and devote himself to his relationship with Kathylou...
Replies
Views
praysite-2721
P
P
Please continue to pray for those with cancer issues. I wish they would write to me for some comforting information that I can share with them. It surely has helped me with my cancer fight. Joel
Replies
Views
praysite-2166
P
P
A Story Worth Reading - I was always one that prayed just whenever I needed something. Well, six years ago, my wife went in for a hernia operation, and came out ten hours later with ovarian cancer. The story applies to just about anything in life, not just cancer, as you will see. All of a...
Replies
Views
praysite-2166
P
P
1-PRAY FOR MY BROTHER'S ENLARGED AORTA VESSEL TO BE HEALED. 2-PRAY FOR MY MOTHER'S DIABETES TO BE HEALED. 3-PRAY FOR MY OPEN ILEOCECAL VALVE TO BE HEALED. 4-PRAY FOR A DOUBT ISSUE OF MINE TO BE RECTIFIED. 5-PRAY THAT I WILL MEET MY FUTURE SPOUSE. Monte
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Thank you for this day Lord and a chance to do Your will! Please pray for my Mom's good health, happiness, safety, positive attitude, and peace of mind always! Please pray for my father's issues! Please pray for my weightloss, foot pain, and peace of mind! Thank you all for your prayers and...
Replies
Views
praysite-20
P
P
Prayer, For my family, My Daughters family, Prayer, For the World @ peace.. Prayer, For my health Prayer, For my Income increases.... GOD, Is in control....
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Protection for Danielle from the police and anyone that mean's her harm or bother's her.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
my boss jeff, is from california. he believes in positive thinking and psychics and meduims to tell his future. we are in jeapardy of our company closing and loosing our jobs. Jeff stated he talk to the psychic or meduim and she said our company would be around for a long time. He also consulted...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I am on the brink of going to the states for mission work with at risk youth for the next 3 years... heaps of things good and bad are being brought accross my path... please pray that the Lord would continue to keep me and that i would know without a doubt his will and his way forward...
Replies
Views
praysite-2722
P
Top Bottom