Hello I need prayer because I have been threatened by a person who is

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2720

Hello

I need prayer because I have been threatened by a person who is an alcoholic. He tries to get me to take him to buy drugs and if I refuse he threatens me . Last night he busted my door down when I was asleep. I don't want to get the police. I would like the Lord to intervene and change him. ( He has become sick from the alcohol at times but not enough) I would like him to get help by going to AA meetings at least and that he would respond to treatment and that it would save his life and he would find Jesus. I need him to leave me alone and not harm me or my loved ones. I have a heart condition and this is way too much for me. Thank you for your prayers and your consideration. I hope to have a praise report here that he has become a new person in Christ soon and that he would be able to get something out of a meeting and continue to go and get well for his sake and the sake of his family.

I appreciate your prayers and thanks. This has been a very threatening time for me.

I need the peace of the LORD.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom