PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
Friday Dec. 5th and Saturday Dec. 6th I have to speak to many seeking individuals about my testimony... I am one of 4 speakers in an event...Pray that I am used as an insturment for God...pray His will be done, pray I am strong and full of His words not my own... Pray for my health - and my...
Replies
Views
praysite-2723
P
P
please lord save my husband and kids. keep you hand upon our lives please let me be a better mom and to not be judgemental of others. let me be a light to others. please keep my children safe from harm. please restore my marriage to be filled with happiness. let us not fuss over the kids or...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND HE HAS BEEN VERY ILL WITH PNEUMONIA AND NOW HAS A MASS ANS SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN HIS LUNGS. THE DOCTOR WANTS TO DO A LUNG BIOSPY AND HE IS ALSO HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS BOWELS AND HE IS GOING FOR A COLONOSPY PLEASE PRAY THAT HE WILL BE SAVED AND HEALED I LOVE HIM VERY...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
My prayer request is for my family to come into the kingdom of God and to know Him for themselves and to be at peace with one another. I love my family and want them to love another, forget the past and to know that it is only the love of God that will bring us to our restoration. Ralph, my...
Replies
Views
praysite-2724
P
P
My prayer request is for my Niece in Jamaica the doctors say no and i know that they do not have the final say so please pray for her and send the message to all the churches for me please thank you so much her Name is ANNET ROBINSON KERR
Replies
Views
praysite-2725
P
P
Barbara had a car accident in 1965 and lost an eye. Today she is at UCLA medical Center because she has lost her total sight in her remaining eye. The Dr's are at a loss to find the cause. Please pray for the return of her sight. Full Recovery. Thank you.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray that I find my set of house/car keys as they have my late husband's wedding ring on it. That is my last link to him & I don't want to lose it.
Replies
Views
praysite-2726
P
P
Please pray for my husband Doug who is 27 years old we have been married for 5 years and have a four year old son. we are at the verge of divorce. He started seeing another woman who is married also. Please pray for us he has turned his back on me I Love him with all of me and I am almost to the...
Replies
Views
praysite-2727
P
P
Please pray for my son's health. He is sick and we are difficulty finding out what is wrong with him. Please pray that we may find the right doctor and that God will help and heal his body. His name is Matthew Cosgriff
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please, please pray for our small business, it is floundering, business is down so much and things are very bad. This small business supports our family and my son's family. We are using up our savings to help pay our bills and won't be able to continue long. Please pray for our business, my...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom