PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
i Nozipho and my three loved ones Thabani Londiwe, lebo are diagnosed with a terreble virus we really are in need of healing and i have been beliving for it ever since i found out,and i believe God for a better job in Logistics @ richardsbay too. I need God to use me in anyway through the...
Replies
Views
praysite-2710
P
P
I ask for everyone that will to please pray for my beautiful, precious, 7 yr old daughter Rebekah. On Dec 9th, 9:00 am her father & I will be going to court for custody. He has been abusive to her (it's a very long story) but last school year, her 1s grade teacher & school counselor filed a...
Replies
Views
praysite-2711
P
P
My name is Donnell and I request favor for stable mental health and a job. Thank you.
Replies
Views
praysite-2712
P
P
My bff Brittany Wade and her family are going threw a rough time rite now with her Aunt Hopey. She just had a stroke not to long ago and is in need of major prayer. Her aunts name is Hope Brown, and isn't acting like herself lately so would you please pray hard for her?? I know there is a chance...
Replies
Views
praysite-2713
P
P
The Lord provided Rebecca Lynn with a wonderful new job, working with someone who is like a father to her. An older lesbian employee is trying to get her fired by lying about her. Please pray that Rebecca will have wisdom, patience and strength to stay at her job and let the Lord win this...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
God,I hope this message doesn't offend you. I know you hear me always. You of course know about Samantha, I cant imagine what being diagnosed with blood cancer at 19 is like. You know, I've asked much more than I have reason to think is rite, and you have always come though. So, in this season...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
PSALM 9 St. Jude has come to me and my husband we both have family issues. God bless our Families. We live for the love of our family. Lets Pray to make us strong to hold up our families. with great faith, please hear our pray, pray for us. God bless all... and hear all... I pray for Araz...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray that my 27 year old son will be healed from MS. He has numbness in his left knee and foot. Please pray that God will restore all feeling and my son will KNOW that it was all GOD. Thank you very much.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray that my leg sores heal for they are so painfull. I need a miracle.
Replies
Views
praysite-1658
P
P
Please pray for a Christmas MIRACLE: Please pray for the miracle of salvation-pray for Eric . Pray God will heal him spirit, soul, and body. Pray Eric can and will experience the love of God. Pray he will know the forgiveness and mercy of God !!! Pray his life will be changed and his heart...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom