Marriage

A daily reminder that God cares and that we care about your marriage.

Prayer: Rest For My Mind, Body, Soul

Dear Lord,

Thank You for this life You have blessed me with. Thank You for my marriage and my family. I lift up this day to You and ask that You would guide me through it. I submit to You Lord and I pray Your will is done in my life. I also pray for rest, specifically for my mind, body, and soul. I pray for peace. I pray for time to breathe deeply and meditate on You. I pray for time to gather my thoughts and time to strengthen myself. Please give me this time to be built up so that I...​
 

Prayer: Heavy Burdens That Overwhelm Your ###

Dear God,

I humbly come before You. There are some of us, many of us, carrying around heavy burdens that are weighing us down and they hurt. There are spouses going through a season of hardship where heavy burdens are weighing them down. I pray for intercession! I claim freedom! I claim Your yoke, which is easy and Your burden, light! Remove the weight that oppresses. Guide each of us and our responses toward each other. Help us to be a support for each other, finding ways to encourage...​
 

Prayer: Trust Again

Dear Lord,

I know there are many wives who don’t understand how they can trust their husbands. There are even some who struggle to trust You. I pray for change. I pray You would transform these women’s hearts. Help them to trust You and help them to build up trust with their spouse. I pray they can trust again and experience oneness in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Prayer: Guide Us

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of my marriage. Thank You for Your provision. Thank You for loving me and showing me how to love my husband. I pray that You would guide us this year. I pray we would be flexible for You so that no matter what we have planned, we would seek to pursue Your will above all. Use us to bless others and use us to share Your testimony with others. May we be a light of Your truth in this dark world in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Prayer: Supporting ###

Dear Lord,

I pray that I would be a wife who supports her husband. I pray I would support him with my eyes, with my words, with my body language, by the things I can do for him, and in any other way You bring to my mind. Help me to support his work, his vision for our family, his time with the Lord, and any other area I can bless him with my support. I pray my husband feels supported by me and respected by in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

How To Get Your Spouse To Work On The Marriage

How To Get Your Spouse To Work On The Marriage

If you’re in a struggle, or frustration with your spouse, and it seems like they don’t want to work on the marriage with you, I want to give you 5 helpful tips to stay focused and in tune with your vision.

  • Become A Master Of Your “PIES”​


Here’s where to start: start by becoming the best “you” that you can be. We call this, being a master of your PIES- physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. At the...
 

Prayer: Inspiration For Giving Gifts To ###

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for all that You have given me. You are a good God and You give good gifts. I pray that I can give gifts with the same heart as You do, out of genuine concern, appreciate, and love for others. I specifically pray for the inspiration to give good gifts to my husband. I pray that these gifts are thoughtful and fulfill needs in his life, even if they are just a token of my respect for him. I pray for the money to be provided for these gifts and the creativity...​
 

Prayer: Financial Peace In Marriage

Dear Lord,

I lift up my heart to You today and I lift up other wives. Please help us to rely on You more! We can be so easily distracted by the number in our bank account, or even by the jobs we have or our husbands have. Help us not to trust in the world’s economy, but more importantly, trust in Your economy. May Your Holy Spirit fill us with wisdom in how to manage money, give us generous hearts, and teach us to not hang on to it so tightly. We pray there would be peace in our...​
 

Prayer: Thank You Lord

Dear Lord,

Thank You for sending Your Son to this sin-ridden world so that I can have everlasting life with You. Thank You for being strong and thank You for saving me. Thank You letting me get to know You and experience such a personal relationship with You. I am eternally grateful. Considering what Jesus went through makes me emotional. You love me so unconditionally. I love You! I pray my life honors You and that I never resist praising You. May Your will continue to be done in Jesus’...​
 
Back
Top Bottom