Prayer: Guide Us

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of my marriage. Thank You for Your provision. Thank You for loving me and showing me how to love my husband. I pray that You would guide us this year. I pray we would be flexible for You so that no matter what we have planned, we would seek to pursue Your will above all. Use us to bless others and use us to share Your testimony with others. May we be a light of Your truth in this dark world in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 
Practice—Pause-Breathe-Pray. When you are in doubt about what to do, angry, tired, stressed, or overwhelmed, and you want to say or do something that you know is not right. Don't get in trouble with God. Pause, breathe, and Pray. Pray, ask God for help, to do the right thing, to say the right words, in the right tone of voice, and with the right attitude—Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC.
 
Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of my marriage. Thank You for Your provision. Thank You for loving me and showing me how to love my husband. I pray that You would guide us this year. I pray we would be flexible for You so that no matter what we have planned, we would seek to pursue Your will above all. Use us to bless others and use us to share Your testimony with others. May we be a light of Your truth in this dark world in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
Praying for you and your husband in Jesus name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
124
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 : In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, A Prayer Inspired by Job 33:15: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for watching over us as we sleep. Open our heart and...
Replies
12
Views
130
Im requesting a prayer to not be kicked out because of financial burdens and come to agrrement
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom