Prayer: Heavy Burdens That Overwhelm Your ###

Dear God,

I humbly come before You. There are some of us, many of us, carrying around heavy burdens that are weighing us down and they hurt. There are spouses going through a season of hardship where heavy burdens are weighing them down. I pray for intercession! I claim freedom! I claim Your yoke, which is easy and Your burden, light! Remove the weight that oppresses. Guide each of us and our responses toward each other. Help us to be a support for each other, finding ways to encourage each other. I pray for wisdom and understanding. May Your Holy Spirit speak to our hearts. I pray for more of You, Lord in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not sure how to navigate loss. The relationship with my parent was very rocky, they were emotionally abusive and extremely critical. There was no closure prior to their passing on. I’ve been abused most of my life. Now I’m an adult in my 50’s who is very guarded and feels like I have no...
Replies
8
Views
278
My ### is a ### addict. My ### is texting someone and looking online at women. I’m over run with emotions from my ### situation. I can’t take anymore.
Replies
8
Views
269
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom