Prayer: Trust Again

Dear Lord,

I know there are many wives who don’t understand how they can trust their husbands. There are even some who struggle to trust You. I pray for change. I pray You would transform these women’s hearts. Help them to trust You and help them to build up trust with their spouse. I pray they can trust again and experience oneness in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 
Just wondering why everything posted by Articles is geared towards women. Men have problems too. Not to mention, not all men are adulterers, and not all women are so saintly, either. I've seen this overlooking of men out in the world, and it seems to have carried over here.
 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart... says God's word to us today. Our wives should be faithful and true to Jesus. All husbands should be fasting and praying for them. If they distrust you, then, it is time to ask the Lord to save her soul and change her heart. All women of God should be faithful and true to Jesus and stick together with her husband.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
How do you trust your husband again? Dr. ### explains how to ask for what you want instead of what he must do, and how to help him rebuild your trust. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
3
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for Your loving and gentle guidance. You direct our paths and show us the way of Your will. Lord, sometimes we have a hard time seeing where You are taking us, or where You want us to go. We pray that we would trust You and lean on You more than ever in these times. We pray...
Replies
1
Views
347
The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom