Marriage Separation When Children Are Involved
- By Articles
Marriage Separation When Children Are Involved
If you and your spouse are separated, and you have children together, this is for you. In fact, when I was getting my master’s degree in psychology, I did my final thesis on how divorce (and separation) of parents affects children.
Now, what I’m sharing with you today isn’t going to be all-inclusive, with everything you need to know on this topic, because there are thousands of different research studies about this. However, I do want to share...
If you and your spouse are separated, and you have children together, this is for you. In fact, when I was getting my master’s degree in psychology, I did my final thesis on how divorce (and separation) of parents affects children.
Now, what I’m sharing with you today isn’t going to be all-inclusive, with everything you need to know on this topic, because there are thousands of different research studies about this. However, I do want to share...
