2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Heavenly Father please free me from terrible health issues.
Replies
12
Views
218
Please please allnpray I command in jesus name all all fat leave leave burn off totally totally dissolve from my whole stomach whole hips whole body permantly right now never ever ever return in jesus name I command my whole stomach hips to totally totally tighten and flatten in every way right...
Replies
7
Views
39
My payment is in dispute and threats of killing me at ###.
Replies
11
Views
75
Hello, Please pray for deliverance, relief, comfort, peace, and unspoken for ### and ###. Also, Peace over ###.
Replies
13
Views
59
Would you all please pray for the pain in my chest to go away. I was having this problem for a while and I do not know from where it is coming and where it is going. It seems that the devil does not want me to pray for lost souls or read God's word and now he is bringing this pain. I hope I will...
Replies
13
Views
73
Need a unmerited financial breakthrough to pay all debt. & Healing for my ###
Replies
11
Views
60
Lord Jesus, please bless me with incredibly wisdom, skill, discernment with all things, all people, all situations now, always. Fill me with your wisdom abundantly now, always, in Jesus' name. I ask you. Please Lord, make all, every single, all particular things producers, items, new, best ever...
Replies
7
Views
34
Please pray ### doesn't take any hours at ### away from me. I pray ### has extra hours on my shift. I'm hurting financially and hate ### playing favorite.
Replies
10
Views
143
Hello I ask for some prayer there is so much rude behavior amongst an some ### would like some major ###. Thanks!
Replies
12
Views
71
I'm a pastor, our church is not growing and we lack finance to run the ministry. We owe our landlord a huge amount of money like seven hundred Dollars now. I need prayer for ### in ministry.
Replies
12
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom