abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, please bless me with incredibly wisdom, skill, discernment with all things, all people, all situations now, always. Fill me with your wisdom abundantly now, always, in Jesus' name. I ask you. Please Lord, make all, every single, all particular things producers, items, new, best ever, new foundations, tinted moisturizers, cosmetics, clothes, dresses, jewelry, homes, mansions, every single, all particular things, products, items, clothes, cosmetics I desire available to me in every way right now at really good prices now, always. Bless me, please Lord, with the very, very best ever healing in every way, health in every way, hair in every way, skin in every way, teeth, gums, smile, beauty appearance in every way, the very best ever new foundations, best tinted moisturizers, cosmetics I desire in every way, the very best ever thickening shampoo, mousse I desire in every way, the very best ever clothes bargains in every way, under wear, jewelry in every way, the very, very best ever photographs, videos, selfies, Snapchat, WhatsApp videos of me in every way abundantly, the very best ever treatment, respect with all people everywhere I go, the very best ever protection from ruin in every way, everywhere I go with all I have, the very, very best ever friends abundantly in every way, the very best ever homes, mansions abundantly in every way, the very best ever wealth, prosperity, success, victory, abundance, luxury in every way, the very best ever husband, soul mate I desire in every way with divine love connection in every way, the very best ever luck, success in every way, the very best ever future in every way, holidays abundantly in every way, the very best ever joy, happiness, peace, fulfillment, satisfaction in every way, the very, very, very best with all things even the things I have not mentioned now, always in great, great abundance in Jesus Christ's holy name.
