2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

i am always very nervous since i got robbed........... i feel horrible especially today like i am shaking all over....... please pray that my neighbor who robbed me leaves this apartment building soon............... i would feel soo much safer if he was gone.... thank-you Prayer Site......
Replies
14
Views
92
Please pray for my grandpa ### so that his lungs heal and he is able to leave the ICU and return home to spend time with my nana by the lake and do his favorite things like listen to the ducks, watch the bears, and so I can have the opportunity to see him again and make him laugh.
Replies
13
Views
58
I still have the blockages in my life need serious prayers plz
Replies
14
Views
66
Lord thank you for the money I have I am asking you please please Lord bless me to win millions millions of pounds right now without any delay you have made this happen Lord to so so many other people Lord please bless make it happen to me please now without any delay I decree and declare in...
Replies
9
Views
37
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for finding a job, stopping smoking, and concerns about a missing brother since 2004. Additionally, the person has not seen their biological father for 28 years.
Replies
12
Views
57
Prayer for the following: jobs ### and all who need one, ### and all who are mixed up with drugs and the occult, and prayers that God will bring angels to fight our battles and open doors. Thanks!
Replies
15
Views
135
My ###. On drugs. Maybe homeless. My heart broken. Haven't talked to her in year. After years of this I had to let go. Give it to God. Guilty.
Replies
13
Views
202
Please pray for me as I am facing so much temptation. I pray God gives me a job that brings me closer to my husband and for him to be in our son's life all through. I pray that as I continue applying for jobs to get a positive response and be able to be with my husband and father of my son. I...
Replies
7
Views
24
Please pray for my wife, ###, and her employer who had a case of unfair dismissal. ### won the case and received an award for compensation, but now ### does not want to pay. Also, pray for my daughter, ###, who is busy with university applications, and my son, ###, who is not working due to...
Replies
12
Views
73
Pray for ### important request please
Replies
12
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom