2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My mom is having bad headaches. Something else between me and God. Living with a smoker who won't quit.
Replies
9
Views
39
Please pray that I have healing of fatigue and muscle weakness ### amen
Replies
13
Views
58
Thanks you father for your deliverance in Jesus Christ Name
Replies
8
Views
37
Lore I ask you please please bless me with new the very very best ever new foundations new tinted ### bronzers lip sticks lip pencils lip glosses ### I desire the very very best ever for my skin in every way nkw abubdantly without any delay flood abubdantly allnplsfes all shops all every make up...
Replies
5
Views
27
Please pray ### does ### honest best to support ### and sees that ### landlord is a conman.
Replies
9
Views
122
MY FATHER IS ADDICTED WITH ALCOHOL, HE CAN'T WORK WELL AND HE CAN'T SAVE MONEY, OUR FAMILY ECONOMY IS GETTING LOW, GOD HELP HIM
Replies
11
Views
70
Hi, please keep my brother ### in prayers, that his health is perfect and that his creatinine, blood pressure, blood sugar all are in normal range this very minute in Jesus precious name. Alleluia Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
38
Jesus please let my ### be OK and have all his stuff with him when he comes home. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
58
Father Lord I thank you for today and I present my prayer to you Lord Jesus Christ, grant me a good job, the one that will grant me time to be in your presence. Amen
Replies
11
Views
51
Dear Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, l praise and worship you o Lord God. Abba Jesus Christ, my earthly dad is suffering in pain. Please Lord God, heal him. He has got swelling in his hand and knee. His hips and legs are painning. Dear Jesus Christ, I look upon thee for thy...
Replies
11
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom