MY FATHER IS ADDICTED WITH ALCOHOL, HE ###

I’m sorry to hear about the struggles your father is facing. I’m praying that God will strengthen him with His mighty hand of grace and bring restoration. May He bless your family in a loving way and provide for all your needs as you trust in Him,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
150
I love my partner very much but he is slowly killing himself with drugs and alcohol. Due to some abuse he suffered when he was young he is also an unbeliever. His abuser was a priest. I have tried to tell him that person did not represent God and that Jesus can heal him but his heart is hardened...
Replies
8
Views
374
###, I'm asking for prayers for ### in those areas...### is his name and I am his mother, ###!
Replies
3
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom