2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Facing foreclosure, have 60 days from 12/17/19 to do something, don't have $###,###.00 to pay the bank, need the bank to not make a plan. Could lose my house by the end of Jan 2020, pray that the foreclosure doesn't go through, please God, please God.
Replies
11
Views
134
God, direct me today & validate I'm on the right track.. Your track. Convict & forgive me for my sins in commission & omission. Deliver us all from evil, ###.
Replies
12
Views
59
GOD as satan and his evil tries to hinder me, I refuse to give in. I pray that my stolen blessings return to me right now. In the name of Yeshua. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
48
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
13
Views
142
*The Lord expands the boundaries, responsibilities, and ministries that I believe He has given me. I ask for your prayer support. Lord God of Glory, to build me up and affirm me to have a humble, wise, reasonable and very anointed heart. May the Lord grant and affirm me to operate with all the...
Replies
13
Views
62
On Tuesday 14th of January we shall visit our oncologist Dr ### who would check the CT scan taken twice this month to verify any improvement with the Chemotherapy treatment. They have stopped chemotherapy for already 6 weeks and Cancer cells count increased. We are living in great tension...
Replies
10
Views
55
I would like continued prayer for my son's heart to soften toward the Lord. He's ### and had such a tender heart for the Lord when he was younger. He won't go to youth group consistently and he's into rap music now and says he "doesn't care" that the lyrics are bad, when I bring it up. His name...
Replies
13
Views
68
Hi sir, I am ###. I am happy. I conceived my pregnancy test positive. But yesterday on wards I am having spotting bleeding associated with pain. Please pray for me. God blessed me baby with out health complications like blood pressure, ectopic pregnancy. Please pray for my pregnancy. I do not...
Replies
12
Views
161
please please pray for 2 poor cats to get a new home. . Cat ### y.old, whose owners child is allergic. Cat ### y.old has peeing problems. Pray for these pets to get adopted very soon, or they will be abandoned on the street or euthanased. Thanks
Replies
10
Views
48
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Love, for Your Forgiveness of our sins, for Your Promises, for all those You lead to prayerrequest.com that are both right and/or wrong, for being our advocate, for those who make judgments all the while You judge us saved in You, blessed in You, for...
Replies
16
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom