Hi sir, I am ###. I am happy. I conceive...

Hi sir iam ###. I am happy. I conceive my pregnancy test positive. But yesterday on wards I am having spotting bleeding associated with pain. Please pray for me. God bless me baby without health complications like blood pressure, ectopic pregnancy. Please pray for my pregnancy. I do not lose my pregnancy. Please pray for me sir. Thanking you sir.
In Jesus name I pray for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am happy to inform you all that my prayers were answered and my life is going really well now by God's grace. Thank you all who prayed by my side and God bless anyone who is struggling.
Replies
9
Views
354
I am ### years old and discovered I am pregnant. My ###-year-old boyfriend of a year and a half is shocked but happier about it than I am. He is an amazing man who just graduated college and got an amazing job. We decided we are going to get married, a home, and start a life together. Everyone...
Replies
4
Views
365
Hi, I am ### and I am currently ### weeks pregnant. This is our third baby after 2 pregnancy losses. I tested positive for covid today and so worried. Please pray for my healing and smooth delivery. Please pray for my baby that she will be born healthy and we will have our very first child after...
Replies
11
Views
680
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom