2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my spiritual growth. And I am also applying for a visa to the US.
Replies
9
Views
47
Please let it work out that I am able to trade in my car for a Jeep that I can control better and park better. Please let it be an easy process that happens in the next couple of weeks. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
44
Please pray for me, I worried and my heart beats fast. My son had not reach home and always lied when he is with friends. I am a single mother and could not change his bad habits. He is selfish and does not think of me. He always ask money and does not want to work. God help me and safe me. Help...
Replies
10
Views
56
Iam feeling a bit tired and aching pray it is gone and I feel well Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
28
Please pray for a sentencing hearing tomorrow. Please pray for favor for the ###.
Replies
8
Views
27
എന്റെ പേര് ### ### ഞാൻ ഒരുപാട്‌ കട ബാധ്യത യാല്‍ ബുദ്ധി മുട്ട് അനുഭവിക്കുകയാണ്.... എന്റെ കടബാധ്യത maruvanum.... കുടുംബത്തിൽ ഉള്ള കഷ്ടപ്പാട് maruvanum ഒന്നു prarthikkamo
Replies
5
Views
27
Lord thank you for money I gave I ask you please lord bless me to win millions millions of pounds right now please without any delay make it happen to me now please without any delay I decree and declare my ### my ### ### now right now multiplys in millions right now mote more every day I decree...
Replies
5
Views
35
Please pray for me, my legs were in pain and itching, my body. It's me ###.
Replies
8
Views
42
Too much tumult out in the world. Nagging calls pushing things, people away needing things, etc. I WOULD LIKE TO GO SOMEWHERE AWAY FROM EVERYBODY, LIKE AN UNINHABITED ISLAND "Other people" are just too annoying for me. Hoping I find that isolated spot.
Replies
3
Views
147
Praise the Lord! Please forgive all my sins. Today I request prayer for all the teenagers of my church and locality. Please pray for their protection from all evils. Please pray for my teenage ### so that he may grow strong in his faith in Jesus Christ. I request pray for my job transfer as...
Replies
8
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom