2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Uncomfortable stomach. Full of gas and bloating. Feels like a worm in the stomach. Feeling discomfort. Pray for ### and ### in Christ Jesus. For this discomfort and let me sleep well tonight. Thank you so much in advance.
Replies
10
Views
51
Father thank You for loving us more than we deserve. Lord forgive us of our known and unknown sins. Lord I will not ask for anything because I know You will supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory so I ask that Your will be done in my life, my daughter ###'s life and my grand-son...
Replies
9
Views
52
Please please all pray I command all all fat leave burn off totally dissolve right now permanently from my whole stomach hips whole body right now never ever return in Jesus name I command my whole stomach hips to totally totally flatten tighten in every way right now in Jesus name I command my...
Replies
5
Views
31
I want God to direct me to the right part and I want him to provide a good husband for me.
Replies
10
Views
55
Ooh dear Almighty Father I thank you for this day, father bless everyone around me. especially my kids ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###, heal ### from eye problem and any other sickness in his body, give him positive thinking, let him be top in his class in every exam, provide every financial...
Replies
8
Views
57
I pray guidance, healing, wisdom, breakthrough & blessings for me, loved ones & for all here. May we be led in Truth by the Holy Spirit in ###. God, thank You for this... I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
16
Views
90
Please pray for healing of my son, ###, who is suffering from a viral infection.
Replies
11
Views
50
I have applied for a new managerial post with one of the Insurance companies here in ###, please pray with me to secure the post. Thank you
Replies
15
Views
69
2nd job is ending soon ### is cutting hours Update my resume n pray I land that job soon hope with full benefits n insurance
Replies
11
Views
193
Father, help us not to arrogate to ourselves what You do through us in the name of Jesus Christ Father Thy will be done relations, feelings, communication ### and ### in the name of Jesus Christ Heal Father eyes, stomach, esophagus and intestines in ###, pressure in ###, poor metabolism in...
Replies
7
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom