2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hai father. Na name ###. Ma amma ### recent ga oka problem face chestundi. Tension ga bayam ga untundi and heart beat kuda fast ga undi. Problem ento teliyatledu. Enni hospitals ki vellina emi ledu ani cheptunnaru kani amma enduko baga bayatpadutundi. Elagina Amma ki unna problems anni poyi...
Replies
4
Views
106
Pray for deliverance from spiritual husband. I met the love of my life after I prayed to God to bless me with a husband and after we met we have just been arguing and we no talk. He blocked me. I know he loves me but there's blockages please pray for me to get back with my love and deliver me...
Replies
9
Views
42
Praise the Lord...kindly I need prayers. I've been suffering for so long now. My husband abandoned me and my two daughters. One of my daughters has been struggling to pay for school fees for both of them. I have no one to support me. The job I am currently in, I get paid only $### per month...
Replies
8
Views
42
Oh God I'm praying for my family that you protect us from the plans of the wicked people in the name of Jesus Christ. I commit my husband in to your hands you heal him in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
41
Lord, please remove my anxiety and insecurity and bring me back my confidence, courage, socialness, and self-esteem. Father God, I come to you with hurt, anger, unforgiveness, betrayal that I still carry deep within my soul. I ask that you lift me up and come to me in a powerfully way and...
Replies
8
Views
36
I have prayed and prayed, I don't believe anymore. Still alone, still single, women still don't notice me as anything more than a friend as long as I'm useful, then they disappear until next time I'm useful, still unemployed, still broke, still no where to go, no one to call. The people I pray...
Replies
8
Views
97
Please pray for my sister ### she is suffer from piles disease. And also pray for my family to have peace and a good family.
Replies
10
Views
57
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
11
Views
53
Debt burden dear Man of God Prophet!! I request for your miracle to and grace of God to come out of DEBT oh Lord Jesus! A home for my ### and a holy matrimony. Financial breakthrough!! Thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
47
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a mother seeking help for her daughter who ran away from home in 2017 and is currently in Pretoria. The mother is worried and believes evil is influencing her daughter. She is seeking the Man of God's prayers for assistance. The request is from a...
Replies
8
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom