2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord. my prayer request is i want whatever God's will full fill in my life. And I want to be spiritual strong.
Replies
12
Views
196
Please pray for my daughter she is always afraid of sickness inspite her doctor telling her that it is nothing to worry about. Pray that God will give her strength and courage and to believe that Jesus has healed her of her sickness with His Precious Blood and Jesus will not let anything happen...
Replies
9
Views
40
Please pray for oneness between my husband and myself. Please pray for my son. He is being bullied at ###. Please pray for weight loss and body strength and good health for myself. Please pray for my family's and my protection as we travel to ### by vehicle in a few weeks. Please pray we can...
Replies
17
Views
82
please pray for favor, a productive time that results in insight and a solid plan for a good direction to move toward thank you!!
Replies
11
Views
133
Mi name is ### ### pray for me to stop masturbations and the weird sexual spirits and desires which have been with me from 5-6 years until now. My family is also suffering from poverty and stagnation though we work very hard. Please pray for me to receive the holy spirit and love in my life and...
Replies
8
Views
44
Pray for my deliverance, bad dreams, financial breakthrough, and yesterday I posted for a prayer request and the man told someone I should call him, and he accepted to come back but only to be told that he does not want problems with me but will need him, financial. Please keep on praying for me...
Replies
9
Views
45
Kindly keep ### in your prayers. For ### to be honest about all financial matters. For ### to be honest about no longer getting help from their nephew and the nephew girlfriend/wife. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN
Replies
13
Views
65
I want to will of God in my life, I am divorced and I live with someone else, but I am trying to get my life back to do His will.
Replies
8
Views
45
Please pray ### get back to me quickly with good news or if not, a better lawyer takes it on 🙏 Very soon please
Replies
8
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom