time with mentor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would lead me to a Christian mentor (or help me find one wisely) who can be supportive as I am dealing with spiritual warfare I'm still experiencing as a result of being involved in the occult years ago. I am unsure that my church members/pastor would understand these...
Replies
11
Views
122
Please pray that I would have wisdom in possibly reaching out to a previous Christian mentor from years ago for further counseling. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
133
Prayer request for my powerbank which has been lost to be found again and my mentor to stop introducing jobs which are below my capabilities and ask me to go for those to fit so called God will which I actually could be called for a higher pay job, rather than a low one which cannot fit me.
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom