2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me I am ### disease. and I face financial problem. and please pray for my friend ### she is also facing financial problem.
Replies
9
Views
73
Financial problems, jobless and to help my big brothers so that he can help the whole family's financial especially mom and my big sister who like loans and she doesn't want to pay it back and bring her home she ever always at his boyfriend's house or bar.. bless my family plus my enemies.
Replies
7
Views
44
Just Type Your Prayer Request Here i want God to bless me with the fruit of the womb before my birthday ###
Replies
9
Views
34
Thank u all who supported me through your prayers for organizing my first program. It was successful. God bless u all. There is a problem in my job. please pray for God's help, guidance and knowledge to do my job successfully and help me to excel in it. in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
17
Views
249
Dear brother, Please pray for my sister-in-law g.### (###) suffering with headache and thumb pain please pray for her.
Replies
13
Views
64
Hello, Please pray for deliverance, relief, comfort, peace, and unspoken for ### and ###. Also, Peace over ###.
Replies
11
Views
68
Diabetic healing grace in the name of almighty Jesus, with his stripes we are healed. Pray with me. The breakthrough of financial crisis. All the monies owed to be to be released to me in Jesus name. All the judgement of labour and high court should favour me. In the name of our lord. Amen
Replies
12
Views
62
Please pray that ### can message me. I miss him so much. I don’t know what changed this week but it’s horrible, my heart is so heavy and I feel so lost & heart broken. Please in Jesus name can he message me just to talk. Amen
Replies
10
Views
53
I am very grateful to God for His mercy. I need your faith joined with mine in prayers for a very safe delivery free from any complications. Above all, let God's will be done and let Him alone be glorified.
Replies
13
Views
96
Prayer for me poor performance to my bedroom to my ###.
Replies
10
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom