2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

pray for me I want permanent job, my husband promotion, financial breakthrough and conception of twins girls this month, and my in to community development project I want God to give me sponsors. All I pray I Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
141
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray for my ### exam I am so stressed and I am not able to stay focused throughout.. My parents are so stressed for me.. I am feeling helpless..
Replies
10
Views
83
please pray for my registration in ### to be successful, Something is blocking my registration although i have been accepted by the university. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
40
I just found out I was pregnant last night; me and my husband are very excited! We ask that you keep our family and unborn child in your prayers; we ask for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery in Jesus name. Thanks in advance!
Replies
9
Views
56
Please help me pray for God open a best new way for me
Replies
9
Views
71
I'm a student of class 12th and I'm scared of my annual exam..plzz do prayers of my good result in board exam.
Replies
8
Views
90
Replies
10
Views
60
Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time...jobs...health...family matters.... We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
9
Views
122
Father, today I come before you committing believers all over the world into your hands. I pray that this year will be a year of soul winning, Lord, I also pray concerning my brothers and sisters going through trials and tribulations and that you help them to stand strong, have faith, and put...
Replies
7
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom