2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Professional Help**: Consider reaching out to a financial advisor or counselor who can help you create a plan to manage your debts and finances...
Replies
8
Views
39
Please pray I won’t lose my lovely ###
Replies
8
Views
29
Praying for peace and quiet from my upstairs neighbor. The construction work he started over a year ago has caused damage to our home below. Structural damage and noise all the time. Praying for my daughter to be able to go to afford college and have a safe commute. Praying that her life will...
Replies
7
Views
36
hello everyone, can you please pray with me, i tested HIV positive in ### now i am afraid to test again, can you please pray with me for this to be out of my blood, i trust in God that when i go for another test i will be negative.
Replies
11
Views
51
I pray for God's merci & healing upon me in the name of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
30
Praying for God’s protection, blessings and upliftments in my life and family and the entire members of this forum.
Replies
9
Views
21
I'm asking for prayer that all health tests will be good, and that I will have no issues.
Replies
9
Views
18
Dear sir From past two years I don't have work. I was doing work in construction company, in that company they stopped the work on ### June after that I started to do own construction work. I got one work on ### on ### for ###dys. From ### to till now I didn't get any job. Kindly pray for ### to...
Replies
9
Views
65
Replies
9
Views
39
I come before your throne oh God and I ask that you help me in all of my insecurities, help me in areas I didn't realize which were stopping my improvement. Help me to be all that you called me to be. Help me to flourish tremendously in my finances, in ministry, in my education, in wisdom...
Replies
11
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom