hello everyone, can you please pray with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
150
Hello everyone can you please pray against miscarriage for me. I’ve been spotting and last night I dreamt that I had a miscarriage and I’m extremely sad because I’ve had several miscarriages in the past.
Replies
8
Views
327
I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom