2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the LORD sir My name is ### I am from ### ### ### I have humble request please pray for my girl friend my future wife she is Ms ### she is ### ### she is suffering from liver problem and ### today she did blood vomiting and she is in now ### she is in very critical condition so please...
Replies
8
Views
41
I have an interview tomorrow. I am so nervous, this is a position a little above my knowledge and experience. I am not even sure how to prepare, please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
60
Father God, I pray you send Angels to watch over and protect my daughter for her whole life. Keep her safe from all harm. I pray that she lives a happy long life. I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to...
Replies
7
Views
36
If you don't pray, 10,000 camels in ### will be shot with snipers because they are running from fires in ### and threatening people in populated areas! IF YOU DON'T PRAY!
Replies
8
Views
63
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to remember that prayer can be a deeply personal experience, and sometimes the answers we seek may not be immediate or in the way we expect. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Patience and Trust**: Sometimes, God's timing...
Replies
9
Views
56
Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and remember everything and be warm enough and not lose his hat. Thank you for letting there be a seat for him on the bus today. Please also let my husband be warm enough today. Let his friend's business do better and let everything get fixed. Let...
Replies
6
Views
27
Please God, send rain to ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
20
Afternoon pipo of God pray for my brother so that God gives him guidance on what will follow abt hz case I know he never fails
Replies
7
Views
60
Please pray for me to find a better job this year. One of the bosses at my job doesn't like me and she's doing everything she can to assign people my responsibilities. She has influenced my other boss in that whatever she says, he listens and agrees to it. I also don't like the job anymore. I am...
Replies
4
Views
26
May God abundantly, bountifully provide for much needed work and income. For Leading and direction in Jesus Name. Amen. God bless
Replies
6
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom