2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
9
Views
308
Hi, I am requesting prayers for my wife ###, she has been in this country with me for a year and a half now, she has gt a nursing qualification back from ### but in order to practice as nurse in this country she needs to clear an English exam (OET) which has attempted over ### times now, she has...
Replies
7
Views
37
YHWH ke kopa bohlale le mohau ho tsohle tse etsoang ke uena YHWH.
Replies
4
Views
84
Please pray for me, I recently got acceptance letter from a ### university. But financially I am not that strong. Please pray that God help me and provide me scholarships. Also guide his people who support students like me. I'm from ### and there is a huge difference in currency of both countries.
Replies
7
Views
46
Good morning Heavenly Father and My Lord and King Jesus! Let me serve you well and humbly today and ask you what I can do for you today? Rather then ask of you as I always do... Lead me down the right street, the right store, gas station, the right coworker, the perfect stranger that needs a...
Replies
9
Views
82
Continue to pray for my family Restoration. I know God hears my prayers and God is at work moulding me and my husband. So please help my family through prayers.
Replies
6
Views
37
My name is ### ###. I asked Bishop to pray for my relationship amen
Replies
5
Views
48
Pray for ### and ###....preterm twins born @ ### th week and in neonatal ICU...
Replies
6
Views
50
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
5
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom