2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise God. I have stomach pain please pray for ###. Also praying for a stable relationship.
Replies
10
Views
40
I am feeling down and really my self-esteem has been hurt... And I lose hope and confidence in life. Kindly pray for me to get rid of it and for finding a God-loving partner.
Replies
9
Views
41
മകളുടെ ശ>രീരിക അസ്വസ്ഥതകളും തലേവേദനയും മാറ്റി നന്നായി പഠിക്കാൻ സാധിക്കണേമേ എന്ന് മാതാവിനോട് അപേക്ഷിക്കുന്നു. എന്റെ മുഖത്തുള്ള വൈറസ് ബാധേറ്റ പാടുകൾ മാറിക്കിട്ടാനും പ്രാർത്ഥിക്കുന്നു. മാതാവേ, ഓരോ നിമിഷവും മനസിൽ ഭയപ്പാടുകളാണ്. എല്ലാത്തിനെയും അതിജീവിക്കാനുള്ള കരുത്ത് കിട്ടണേ മേ.
Replies
5
Views
66
IM ASKING FOR SPECIAL PRAYER FOR A SPECIAL FEMALE COMPANION IN MY LIFE IN THE NEW YEAR 2020. I ASK THAT THE LORD SEND THE RIGHT SPECIAL COMPANION FOR ME. I ASK THAT WE GO TRIPS TOGETHER HAVE FUN AND DO FOR ONE ANOTHER. I PRAY THAT SHE IS A GENUINE PERSON TO ME AS I AM GENUINE TO HER. I WANT US...
Replies
9
Views
132
Pray for ###, who has been in the hospital for nephrotic syndrome. His face, stomach, and legs are bulged, and for the past five days, urine has not come in a sufficient amount. The doctor mentioned that if the urine comes normally, he will be fine, but despite all the medicine given, recovery...
Replies
10
Views
46
everything about me is crumbling, my finance, career, family, right now am on a crossroad, let God duplicate the testimony of pst ### in my life so to fulfill His calling upon my life.
Replies
10
Views
61
May God quieten ### and ###. May He guide us. I need to be enlightened by God; may He show me His will and if I ought to do in this area and many others. May God bless my relationships and may He abundantly, bountifully provide for needed work and income. May I be led clearly in Jesus Name...
Replies
8
Views
136
I am day 3 on my own as my partner has left me. Although it was an abusive relationship I relied on him for everything for over two years. I feel old. I feel useless and unloveable. I don't want to get out of bed and it is 1:30pm in the afternoon. Please pray to Jesus that the pain and fear...
Replies
18
Views
370
Thank you father. Sanctify this and all prayers pertaining to this site. Please pray for a child hit with a ball and has taken seizures. Amen
Replies
8
Views
33
Please pray for my important request
Replies
8
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom