everything about ### is crumbling, ### finance, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I went to the doctor this morning. It is still going well with my health. God, please heal the prediabetes out of my body to be free and other institutions which are ferritin, Hemoglobin A1, and Iron and total Iron - Binding Capacity. I've been drinking a lot of water and eating...
Replies
6
Views
347
Hello, I have posted a post concerning the spirit of delay recently and thank you for your prayers. But it still is a fight. It feels like there is absolutely no development..concerning career, finances, family, ministry or anything in life...everything is just not moving forward. Now my...
Replies
5
Views
236
My life is crumbling right before my eyes. God is opening up my eyes so wide I can see so much I’m ready to just cry like a baby. Everyone That I thought I loved in my small circle has disrespected me in one way or another. I don’t have but a handful of friends if it’s a complete hand it’s...
Replies
10
Views
588
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom