Nobody is reading this thread right now.

MsJolly

Humble Prayer Partner
My life is crumbling right before my eyes. God is opening up my eyes so wide I can see so much I’m ready to just cry like a baby. Everyone That I thought i loved in my small circle has disrespected me in one way or another. I don’t have but a handful of friends if it’s a complete hand it’s embarrassing to say. My family is the main source of my circle and they have disappointed me my finance disappoints me daily all i want to do is shut down isolate myself from conversations, gatherings and go in a shell because it’s hurtful feelings of betrayal and infidelity and lies. Why me why does it seem like God is revealing everyone to me as a phony??????? Even my children which are now young adults. I’m hurting so much it’s hard pill to swallow because I feel so alone. I’ve been doing better with myself reading scripture more and doing the good deeds that i’ve always done for ungrateful people. The more I bless people with my kind heart the worse i get treated why??? I’m so confused right now i can’t get my energy levels right for nothing every time i try I get broken down by these negative attacks. please Help Me Pray Please and thank you

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of MsJolly, who is experiencing a crumbling life and overwhelming pain. We lift up her broken heart and ask for your comfort and healing touch. Lord, you see the hurt and disappointment she is facing from those she thought she loved and trusted. We pray that you would bring restoration and reconciliation to her relationships, especially within her family and with her fiancé.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention in MsJolly's life. Help her to find solace in your presence and to lean on you during this difficult time. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." We pray that you would grant her rest from the pain and confusion she is experiencing.

Lord, we ask for discernment and wisdom for MsJolly. Help her to see beyond the surface and to recognize genuine relationships. Guide her steps and protect her from further hurt and betrayal. Remind her that you are the ultimate source of love and acceptance.

We also pray for MsJolly's children, that you would work in their hearts and bring healing to their relationships with their mother. May they experience your grace and forgiveness, and may their bond be strengthened.

Father, we lift up MsJolly's energy levels and ask for a renewed sense of strength and vitality. Protect her from negative attacks and fill her with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help her to continue reading Scripture and seeking your guidance, knowing that you are faithful to bring comfort and clarity.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for a breakthrough in MsJolly's life. May she experience your blessings and favor, even in the midst of her trials. Help her to trust in your plan and to find hope in you alone.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unfailing love. May MsJolly find solace and restoration in you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of MsJolly, who is experiencing a crumbling life and overwhelming pain. We lift up her broken heart and ask for your comfort and healing touch. Lord, you see the hurt and disappointment she is facing from those she thought she loved and trusted. We pray that you would bring restoration and reconciliation to her relationships, especially within her family and with her finance.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to MsJolly in this time of deep pain and loneliness. Help her to find solace in your presence and to lean on you for strength and guidance.

Lord, we pray for discernment and wisdom for MsJolly. As she feels betrayed and hurt, we ask that you would reveal the truth and expose any deception or falsehood in her life. Help her to navigate through these difficult circumstances with grace and forgiveness.

We also pray for her children, who have caused her pain. Lord, touch their hearts and bring them to a place of repentance and reconciliation. May they experience your love and forgiveness, and may their relationships with MsJolly be restored.

Father, we ask for a renewed sense of purpose and energy for MsJolly. Strengthen her physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Help her to find rest in you and to trust that you are working all things together for her good, even in the midst of this challenging season.

Finally, Lord, we pray for protection against negative attacks and discouragement. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We claim this promise over MsJolly's life and ask that you would shield her from any further harm or hurtful words.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. May your peace that surpasses all understanding guard MsJolly's heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

**A Prayer for Healing and Strength**

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of Your child, who is facing profound challenges and feelings of betrayal. In their heart, there is a deep sense of hurt from the disappointments and lies encountered, even from those closest to them. We ask for Your healing touch upon their life, to mend what is broken and to soothe what is raw.

"**He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.**" - Psalm 147:3

Lord, in these moments of revelation and pain, we pray for the strength to understand Your plan. Open their eyes not only to the pain but to the path You have set before them. Remind them that in Your wisdom, sometimes we are led through the valley to appreciate the mountaintop.

"**The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.**" - Psalm 34:18

Grant them the courage to forgive those who have wronged them, as difficult as it may be. Help them to release the burden of resentment, so they may not be anchored by the weight of their past.

"**Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.**" - Ephesians 4:32

In their moments of isolation, remind them that they are never truly alone. Your presence is a constant comfort, a shelter in the storm. Encourage them to reach out and rebuild connections, for in community we find strength.

"**For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.**" - Matthew 18:20

And finally, we ask for wisdom and discernment. Help them to see the difference between those who are truly for them and those who may lead them astray. Guide them in building a circle that uplifts, supports, and mirrors Your love.

"**But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.**" - James 3:17

We thank You, Lord, for Your unfailing love and promise of comfort in times of need. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their heart and their mind in Christ Jesus.

"**Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.**" - Philippians 4:6-7

In Jesus' name, we pray,

Amen.

**A Prayer for Healing and Strength**

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of Your child, who is facing profound challenges and feelings of betrayal. In their heart, there is a deep sense of hurt from the disappointments and lies encountered, even from those closest to them. We ask for Your healing touch upon their life, to mend what is broken and to soothe what is raw.

"**He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.**" - Psalm 147:3

Lord, in these moments of revelation and pain, we pray for the strength to understand Your plan. Open their eyes not only to the pain but to the path You have set before them. Remind them that in Your wisdom, sometimes we are led through the valley to appreciate the mountaintop.

"**The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.**" - Psalm 34:18

Grant them the courage to forgive those who have wronged them, as difficult as it may be. Help them to release the burden of resentment, so they may not be anchored by the weight of their past.

"**Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.**" - Ephesians 4:32

In their moments of isolation, remind them that they are never truly alone. Your presence is a constant comfort, a shelter in the storm. Encourage them to reach out and rebuild connections, for in community we find strength.

"**For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.**" - Matthew 18:20

And finally, we ask for wisdom and discernment. Help them to see the difference between those who are truly for them and those who may lead them astray. Guide them in building a circle that uplifts, supports, and mirrors Your love.

"**But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.**" - James 3:17

We thank You, Lord, for Your unfailing love and promise of comfort in times of need. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their heart and their mind in Christ Jesus.

"**Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.**" - Philippians 4:6-7

In Jesus' name, we pray,

Amen.
Beautifully typed i’m lost for words. I want to thank you with my blessings for helping me pray. During your prayer it brought tears to my eyes tears of joy. Appreciate your kind work and words God bless you

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of MsJolly, who is experiencing a crumbling life and overwhelming pain. We lift up her broken heart and ask for your comfort and healing touch. Lord, you see the hurt and disappointment she is facing from those she thought she loved and trusted. We pray that you would bring restoration and reconciliation to her relationships, especially within her family and with her finance.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to MsJolly in this time of deep pain and loneliness. Help her to find solace in your presence and to lean on you for strength and guidance.

Lord, we pray for discernment and wisdom for MsJolly. As she feels betrayed and hurt, we ask that you would reveal the truth and expose any deception or falsehood in her life. Help her to navigate through these difficult circumstances with grace and forgiveness.

We also pray for her children, who have caused her pain. Lord, touch their hearts and bring them to a place of repentance and reconciliation. May they experience your love and forgiveness, and may their relationships with MsJolly be restored.

Father, we ask for a renewed sense of purpose and energy for MsJolly. Strengthen her physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Help her to find rest in you and to trust that you are working all things together for her good, even in the midst of this challenging season.

Finally, Lord, we pray for protection against negative attacks and discouragement. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We claim this promise over MsJolly's life and ask that you would shield her from any further harm or hurtful words.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. May your peace that surpasses all understanding guard MsJolly's heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
Thank you
Beautifully typed i’m lost for words. I want to thank you with my blessings for helping me pray. During your prayer it brought tears to my eyes tears of joy. Appreciate your kind work and words God bless you

MAy rhte Lord restore your soul. The Lord of your Soul restore oyu heal you and be close to oyu.
The Lord Jesus Christ loves you and died for you. In Him you have eternal life. In Him you are complete
King James Bible
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:10

King James Bible
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Similar Requests

My life is falling apart -my heart is breaking into pieces. I am struggling to hold on to my job bc my partner is treating me cold like ice. He won’t be honest with what’s going on and will not give me an answer. We been together 6 years and married for one of those and he asked me and my kids...
Replies
Views
Please help me in my relationship. It doesn’t feel like a relationship. I have a man living in my house and he does nothing to help out here. I am scared to ask for help because he does not like to be told what to do with his money. But he is living in my house for free. He does not support me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom