2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for godly husband for me. Suitable partner with pretty much same likes and dislikes. Compatible destinies, calling in Christ in Jesus name. Someone who is faithful in believing and serving Christ in Jesus name. Lord, please no counterfeits or selfish candidates, addicts...
Replies
12
Views
71
Dear Father, please let my case be withdrawn, it's been stressful Lord, please work in the hearts of the people involved, it's been almost ### years Lord, and I have felt stressed Lord, you know. Thank you Jesus that my drink drive case gets withdrawn completely in Jesus name I pray, Amen!
Replies
7
Views
72
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
10
Views
38
YHWH romela lenyeloi la hau le nkapese ka matla ho nsireletsa ho e mobe. YHWH ke kopa molekane ua bohlokoa bophelong baka le leruo le ntekaneng YHWH.
Replies
7
Views
26
Please pray for my ###. He is an atheist and are on drugs. Please pray that he will come to his senses. He grew up in church. I am heartbroke as he is full of anger and rage.
Replies
8
Views
21
I ask you to pray for me tonight that I may continue to heal and be at peace. I pray for the person that has caused me harm too. I pray that he finds peace and that the anger within him fades so that he can see what is wrong with his life. Please pray that I can continue to go on and that Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
84
Please pray for my wife ### ### the devil using her for past of ### years. My self ### ### from ### I got marry in ### with above mentioned that lady and God blessed us with ### kids both make and female. After completion of ### years of my marriage my wife went to her mother house still not...
Replies
11
Views
247
Praise the Lord...am ### from ###, kindly I need prayers. I've been suffering for so long now. My husband abandoned me and my two daughters. One of my daughters has been struggling to pay for school fees for both of them. I have no one to support me. The job I am currently in, I get paid only...
Replies
11
Views
65
Please help them both realize that they are not in a healthy friendship. Help them communicate less with each other.
Replies
10
Views
65
I am ### ### ### from South Africa. I am living with HIV for ### years. I need prayers. Possible to visit the church but I don't know how.
Replies
8
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom