Praise the Lord. my prayer request is i ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise the Lord. my prayer request is i want whatever God's will full fill in my life. And I want to be spiritual strong.
Lord we pray your perfect will over your child's life. Give them a mantle of spiritual strength. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask that others do not judge my prayers to you as they do not know my ### and I do not explain everything fully here. Lord I pray to you and ask that people do not confuse enrollments. I pray to you and ask you that the process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year...
Replies
13
Views
234
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear and answer everyone's prayers on this site. I'm trying my best to hold on. The stress is unbearable and I'm tired of trying to figure out everyone's problems when I can't figure out my own. They say that you don't put on more than we can bare but when is...
Replies
10
Views
195
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom