2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for unity in family, housing, acceptance, financial breakthrough, spiritual growth, and deliverance. The individual is seeking support to start a business and provide for their child's education.
Replies
14
Views
78
Urgent Lord I ask you please please heal my stomach totally permanently in every way now that I don't need any more stomach medication in Jesus name heal me from asthma permanently heal every part of me food me with your healing in every way amaze me with your healing in Jesus Christ name.
Replies
11
Views
77
May God help me in this country###. And God should please heal me from this terrible back pain. May God protect my children and my husband in ###. I will not cry over anyone, and no one will cry over ###. God send favour, happiness, joy, and mercy to me ###
Replies
12
Views
66
My prayer request is the problem in my marriage.
Replies
21
Views
217
Thank you for this day. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for Israel and The United States of America. I pray you will turn it cold where the cold weather is supposed to be during this time of year, here in ###. I pray for all of the places where it is flooding, the rain move to where it...
Replies
10
Views
70
In Jesus name there is power power I decree and declare in Jesus name my finances my financial income savings now right now multiply in millions millions right now in Jesus name more more every day I decree and declare in Jesus name I win millions millions millions of pounds now right now...
Replies
6
Views
30
Tomorrow I will travel to ### for shopping. This can help my business. May we pray to the Lord to help me hear the alarm and wake up on time and without delay! I heard there were a lot of pickpockets out there and there might be problems along the border. Let us pray that Heavenly Father blesses...
Replies
10
Views
59
Please pray for ###'s procedure goes well with no complications, they have to replace a tube that came out.
Replies
13
Views
69
Lord photographs are so very very important to me you can do all things I am asking you please Lord bless me to look incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning sexy outstanding totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking I'm every single all all photographs all videos all selfies all...
Replies
7
Views
50
Please pray for my daughter and Son-in-law. They are travelling overseas. Lord bless them, keep them safe, and give them a nice journey. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom