2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Unspoken request. Thanks.
Replies
17
Views
97
****************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME AND BEING WITH ME ON MY MEDICAL APPOINTMENT, GLORY TO YOU FATHER!!!!!1***************Please God protect my daughter from having dark thoughts, evil thoughts, thoughts about witchcraft, voodoo, etc. Please God be with her when she is alone and make...
Replies
23
Views
130
Pastor my husband is out of job I want you to pray that God provide him a job this year in Jesus' name.
Replies
13
Views
57
I am ### ###. My wife ### ### has acted abnormal, and without a fight or argument went on a drinking spree just before New Year's Eve and never returned. We have six children and now our family is broken. Please pray for Her deliverance and restoration of our family.
Replies
14
Views
374
Lord nothing is impossible with you; this is so very important to me. I am asking you, please Lord, bless me with the very very very best ever new foundations, new tinted moisturizers, bronzers, lipsticks, lip pencils, lip glosses, eye brow pencils, mascara, eye lashes—the very very very best...
Replies
8
Views
34
Replies
11
Views
70
Feeling sort of uncomfortable in a situation praying for mercy
Replies
12
Views
67
I had requested prayer against my enemies in my work. Today I was told I'm being moved to a new ward to work. I'm devastated and disappointed in my supervisors and myself as well. Please pray that GOD eases my heavy heart.
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray for ### and ###. We need good health, peace of mind, and safety. Jesus, we ask your divine touch and protection from the dangers of life. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
Replies
15
Views
81
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
9
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom