2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am currently in a fix as I have a dangling debt of about NGN### (~$###) on my neck. I certainly do not know how to go about repaying because I have a deadline to repay. In less than ### days all must be cleared. I lost my job too and as such, no source of income.
Replies
12
Views
77
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
12
Views
126
Please pray that God Blesses and Oversees the Doctor's appointment, needed medications, delivery and family. Also thanking God for always helping my family and I. In Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
62
I have a prayer request for my ###. My ### has been in the hospital for the last two weeks for heart problems and fluid buildup in her lungs. The hospital is transferring her to rehab to help with her breathing. My request is for the Lord to decrease the buildup of fluid in her lungs, heal the...
Replies
11
Views
85
Please pray that God gives me wisdom and strength to do what I have to ### amen
Replies
10
Views
59
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ### cough for ### days. Please pray for healing. Please pray for ### no need to carry heavy stock. Thanks Last day of ###'s teammate is this Friday. Please pray ###'s boss look for a good staff. Thanks.
Replies
12
Views
84
Dear Jesus Please help me to carry on with my life. I need to be at peace and heal my broken heart. I ask you to help me see my life through eyes that see REALITY rather than fantasy. Please give me strength to be brave and rely on myself rather than a man who has left me and mistreated me...
Replies
10
Views
253
Pray for me, my sinuses have my ears stopped up, and I have been taking over the counter medicine, and pray with me, it will dry up all the fluid from my sinuses so I can hear and breathe better, please! Thank you! In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
80
In Jesus name there is power power I decree and declare in Jesus name my finances my financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions millions right now more mote every day in Jesus name I decree and declare in Jesus name I win millions millions of pounds now right now without any...
Replies
4
Views
42
We need your prayers. We need someone to help us, or we need students to walk through the doors. We are at the end of our rope again. I beg in Yeshuah's name.
Replies
11
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom