2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord please bless my ### health and longevity. ###'s eyes and eyesight and ###'s back leg. Jesus please keep them with me for the years ahead in good health and spirit in Your name I pray Amen
Replies
12
Views
79
Prayers please in a hopeless situation. Please pray hard. Please pray He will have mercy on us.
Replies
17
Views
236
Replies
15
Views
81
Can you pray for me to keep my eyes on Jesus? Also to have a great night at work?
Replies
15
Views
99
Need money, want to become rich. I want God to show me a way.
Replies
11
Views
135
Oh Abba, a new exciting, and better chapter begins tomorrow at home for me with your divine help and assistance. I ask that your oven-baked and ready turnaround plan that you originally want to give me in the spiritual realm is fully implemented in the natural world exactly as you planned from...
Replies
13
Views
77
Please pray my little brother ### is kept safe
Replies
13
Views
204
Need prayer we got a bad ice storm coming this weekend pray we don’t lose power and I rather have snow than ice
Replies
12
Views
93
*Lord, I pray you to discover in me and in every realm and sphere of my life where there is an open door through which the devil attacks me and give me repentance to repent for the things to repent and to destroy the things I have to are demolished so that the devil is completely cut off from me...
Replies
15
Views
103
Thank you Jesus I got the interview at therapy today and I went today, the interview was great, Jesus please keep me on ### mind please let her give me the job, Jesus please show her how this job is great for me and how well I will do at this job, Jesus please let this job be mine in Jesus name...
Replies
13
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom