2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hi fellow prayer warriors. I am ashamed to admit this but sometimes my jealousy gets the best of me. Please pray that it goes away and that I accept others and their accomplishment without jealousy and feeling inferior. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
103
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ### and her daughter ###, ### and her family, ###, ###, and ### and her family. Please pray for my health, finances, jobs, attitude, my vehicles, and the job of cleaning up and repairing my mom's property. Please pray for my family, loved...
Replies
9
Views
49
Yesterday my Road Sister ### finished her 2nd Orientation and head to ### to pick up her ### Truck. She is still in ### today and praying for safe travels when she comes home.
Replies
8
Views
132
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so my daughter can perform well in her studies, my wife get well soon, I get a better job at ### and can live with my family. ### Amen.
Replies
7
Views
44
Dear God, Please send your graces to my family. Amen
Replies
13
Views
81
To all my prayer warriors in Christ Jesus on this website: Please continue to pray for my sister ### and my co-worker ### who are still suffering from lung cancer. Pray God heals them from the top of their heads to the tips of their feet and every cell in-between and please extend this prayer of...
Replies
11
Views
105
Lord I thank you for money I have thank you that you Lord Jesus my Father own all the millions millions wealth riches money wealth of this whole world thank you that you word Lord says ask and I will receive keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full the blessing of the Lord brings me...
Replies
4
Views
37
Lord I know that your always with me, please dont leave me. Give me strength and bless me and my family with my financial blessings. My mind and heart is becoming weak and dont know if can still handle the situation.
Replies
10
Views
62
Dear Lord, Please increase our registrations. Please let there be good weather. Please stop the fires in ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom